Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Schule und Scheiße.

Ich hasse schule. Ich bin nicht bekommen gut noten auf keinem miener quiz. ES SAUGT! Gah! Und Ich habe keine Weihnachtsferien in diesem jahr. Meh. Oh gut. Wie die französisch sagen, C'est la vie. Französisch Menschen sind "falsche und Homosexuell" als RayWilliamJohnson würde sagen. 


Damn. I'm obsessed with anything to do with Germany and Germans. Meh. I'm allowed to be obsessed with something. For some people it's terrible books like Twilight, for others it's shows like Glee. For me it's Germans and Youtube. =3. OM NOM NOM NOM! I'm so bored. I am supposed to be doing work. I talked about work, does that count? No. It doesn't. I practiced my language? 


I want to see Die Welle so incredibly bad. If I had the choice to pick between seeing this movie or going out with friends, I would pick this movie. This is an abnormally short post. I'm sorry. I would do a Top Ten, but I have done too many. Meh. 


Leave a comment below, telling me a movie you badly want to see and why. And PS, to Maeve and Taylor, we need a movie to see on New Years. I HIGHLY suggest  Französisch für Anfänger. See four posts down. 

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to see a foriegn film before I die. It's on the official Bucket List.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SARAH! YOU NEED TO POST AGAIN! please? and tay, please teach me the ways of linking, because they are lost on me...

    ReplyDelete