I suck! I know! It's two days late! I had the time, but not the effort. Meh, oh well. I'm sorry it is late. I decided to do another Top 10 though. This week is pet peeves.
1) I cannot stand bad grammar. I'm a total Nazi when it comes to grammar and spelling. Seriously, would you become friends with someone who -tak lyk dis? I was thinking about unfriending the people on Facebook who use bad grammar, but I wouldn't have any friends left except for five. Yes, I did go and look through my friend list and find the few who can spell.
2) People who change their Facebook pictures every other time they log on. It's so annoying. I do understand I changed my picture three times today, but it was for good, not evil. I changed it first for a thread, then to a picture of myself, then back to another picture for the same thread. The one that is saying to change your picture to a cartoon to stop child abuse. I used Catdog (I miss that show so bad) first, and currently it's Avatar the Last Airbender. I love you Aang!
3) I can't stand people who go on and on about something. I don't want to point fingers, because she's going to get really mad at me, but I have a friend who's mother is having a baby at the end of December. That's great, I am genuinely happy for her and hope her the best. Anyway, my friend keeps bringing it up at everything. "Yea, I can't go because she might have the baby", "I need to keep my phone with me because she might have the baby", "Yea, I'm going to devote my life to this baby". Seriously, you can be excited, but once it comes, you are going to be in Hell. And do you seriously need to spend every moment with the thing? It's not your baby, it's your moms. Sure, you might have some responsibilities, but she needs to be able to take care of her too. You need to have some free time!
4) I hate it when parents lie to their children about where babies come from. "The stork drops it in a cradle in a tree and then Mommy and Daddy go and get the baby," is really not believable. If I ever have kids, I'm telling the truth. I wouldn't want the little booger hating me later on in life. But, I'm not having kids, so I'm good!
5) When people say they hate Germans, just because of the Holocaust. I'm not saying I support Hitler and what he did, but really, most of the Nazi soldiers were threatened into killing innocent people. The people in Germany today, either have no idea that that happened, because it's not taught in schools, or they feel so bad and guilty about it, that they wish they could die, right there on the spot. Give the Germans a chance!
6) I hate awkward turtles. It just makes the situation MORE awkward.
7) When someone says, "You have bad taste in music". Firstly, that is impossible. You can't taste music. Second, maybe we don't like the same music. Just because I like unpopular music, doesn't mean that I don't know good music. You like rap, the new, auto-tuned kind. I like rap too. The good, old school kind. With the Beastie Boys, who don't use auto-tune.
8) When someone thinks front hugs are "sexual". I know it sounds weird, but there literally is a song about how we shouldn't hug from the front, because our "private parts" are touching. Would you rather me hug you from behind? No, because that's considered rape. Here's the video for the song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Oj0-splZw (sometimes Christian's are weird, and I am one!)
9) I hate wise-asses. Excuse my language, but really, that's not cool. "Hey man, what's up?", is a frase I'm sure all of us have used. I can't stand people who answer this with, "The sky! Oh man, I got you! Oh! Ten points for me!". No, just no.
10) My last pet peeve is movies that suck. Twilight is a great example. Oh, and I also like how you have a great book or T.V. show, and once it's a movie, it sucks. My favorite cartoon of all times is Avatar the Last Airbender. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I heard it's terrible. From the trailer, I can tell it sucks. I especially hate how they took Jasper from Twilight and made him Sokka. And since when were the characters white? They're supposed to be Asian, the very least middle-eastern.
So that's all of them. Join me next week when we talk about something else. Leave a comment about what your pet peeves are. By the way, I'm doing a babysitting course tomorrow! I can't wait, because I'm poor and I need money to buy things, like songs for my ipod and movies involving Germans with English subtitles. Bye.