Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hello There.

     Hello. My name is, obviously, Sarah. This is sort of my and my best friend, Bailey's blog. Too bad he can't write. He's a dog. Well, really a puppy. He's 3 months!! This is obviously going to be my opinions of the world and things happening in the world. Everyday I'm going to find some news from different countries- and this country- and I'm going to share what I think about it. The first opinion is public school. 
     Since I am home-schooled, after having a terrible seventh grade experience, I know what I am talking about when I say- I HATE PUBLIC SCHOOLS!!! Sure, it's great for people who don't have 10,000 dollars (per student) but really, what are we learning? Not very much. Last year I was in pre-algebra. This year, I'm in pre-algebra. I literally didn't learn anything, other than my teacher was terrible. She was very negative and seemed to not care if a student was sick, or if they were having a hard time with a problem. 
     The second teacher who bugged me was my P.E. teacher. She said that since I'm a diabetic, I can't do anything. After my mom told my principle, she tried to cover herself by saying she wasn't talking about me. Seriously, I am one of the only diabetics in the whole school. I'm the ONLY diabetic in her 8th period class. But I won't have to deal with her anymore. Even if I were still going to that public school, I would still have a different P.E. teacher (I still got my schedule). 
    The nurse was also an issue. Since I am a diabetic, I have to go to the nurses office for insulin and checking my blood sugars. The nurse was a huge problem. Not only was she rude to me, but also my mom and dad. She made my mom cry. Finally, by the end of the year, I yelled at her. I just couldn't take it any longer and I blew up. She was sort of  "fired" from my life (sadly, not the school). 
    Don't get me wrong, I am missing the few friends I had. Overall though, I like home-schooling much better than Public School. I'm the "top in my class" if you will. 
    Anyway, put another blog up soon. I'm not totally sure what the days are actually going to be. Maybe everyday -probably everyday- maybe every week. I'm thinking I should just do it every weekday and keep the weekends to myself. Not sure.

2 comments:

  1. nice job sarah, i think u should do it everyday like u said. and make some posts about stuff that we do like halloween and today at the mall. thatd be nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally. things in my life but also update y'all on the news. then I'd actually know whats going on in the world ^.^

    ReplyDelete